Wearing makeup is an integral part of our lifestyle. With the latest fashion trends people are more cautious and wearing light to heavy makeup at the workplace, college, parties and social events, is a usual practice. To make your look complete and complimenting your dress and suiting the occasion, it becomes essential that we carefully select the right color, correct texture and appropriate style. A makeup faux can prove to be disastrous sometimes, affecting your self-confidence. But no need to worry now, B3 Products offers best beauty consultation helping you make the right choice. With women adopting natural skin care products and makeup ranges, as per the report by www.besthealthmag.ca, cosmetic companies are now introducing natural and herbal based collections which are very popular world over.
Since the facial makeup has various focus points which are enhanced and sharpened, let us discuss each one of them one by one.
The eye color and the shade of eye makeup go hand in hand. Select the breakdown of shades of eyeshadow which should enhance the eye color. To make it easier find the suggested shades:
• For blue eyes: You should go for orange, brown, peaches, pink and gold. To highlight the blue pupil, focus on the outer corner of the eyes and brighten up with dark shades.
• Green eyes: Mauve and shades of purple work wonder for green eyes. Applying a dark eyeshadow on the outlines or using dark green eyeliner, can make that perfect evening look.
• Hazel eyed: Lucky females as all shades work for you. To enhance the eyes using a dark brown or black eyeliner, will complete the look.
• Dark brown eyes: Metallic shades are the choice for you. Using variations of grey, black, blue and tan brown is an ideal choice.
The shape of the lips is the primary deciding factor for the type of shades to opt.
• Big or full lips: Lipstick with matte and creamy finish work the best for full lips. Depending on your choice of how you want the lips to appear, using darker shades will highlight it further, and dull colors will make the lips look comparatively smaller. Therefore, you can make choices among shades of maroon, pinks and copper
• Thin lips: The main intention is to highlight the lips. Using lip linear to cheat on the actual shape of lips can help. Using light shades enhance the look and by using gloss, you give them an attractive and voluminous look.
Lastly but most importantly the skin tone is the prime factor in deciding upon the selection of foundation, highlighter to sync in ideally with the skin tone. There are three types of skin tones:
• Cool- Also called as pale complexion, using warm colors like apricot or salmon pink is the right choice. Earthy colors enhance the skin texture and give it the perfect tone.
• Neutral skin tone: Choosing the right shade of foundation matching your skin tone is very important. The intention of using foundation is to provide an even surface hiding all flaws to add on makeup like blusher, illuminator and bronzing powder. If the foundation itself does not blend evenly with the skin tone, then all this would look very artificial and inappropriate.
• Dark skin: This skin tone can handle a wide range of shades, but metallic brown and gold work wonders for this skin type giving you that perfect party look.
Wisely selecting the shades is an essential requirement to get you the most natural and perfect look to compliment your personality.
More babies today are delivered through C-Section now than ever before. After many years there has been a slight change in the way C-Section is conducted, this small change means a lot for not just the mothers but also to the babies. Many hospitals are providing gentle cesarean birth plan also called as the Gentle C-Section. As per surveys conducted by www.naturalbirthandbabycare.com/, one out of three babies are born through C-Section, so health care providers are trying to make this surgery family-centric. This procedure makes the surgery experience feel more like a natural birth wherein the mother can hold the baby immediately after its birth and make her part of the birth.
Difference between C-Section and Gentle C-Section
In a typical Cesarean operation, the mother is made to lie on her back on an operating table. Her hands are also strapped and are administered local anaesthetic to numb the area. A barricade is placed in front of her eyes so that she does not see the surgery being done. Once the baby is delivered, the screen is lowered so that you can take a peek at the baby. Post-delivery the baby is carried away for post-delivery care.
If you have opted for a gentle C Section, the care providers will do the following.
Instead of lying flat, you will be shored up a little so that you can view the birth of your baby. A transparent screen will be placed initially while the incision is on, later the screen is dropped, and you can see the baby being delivered.
One arm will be left free for you to hold the baby and your hands will not be tied.
You can choose a milder sedation so that you are awake and active when the baby comes out.
The delivery of the baby will be deliberately delayed so that there is enough time for the squeezing of the chest of the baby aka natural birth and also to clear the fluids from the lungs.
Post birth, you will be able to have skin to skin contact with your child till you are sent to the recovery room. The leads will be on the back instead of your stomach.
Advantages of Gentle-C over cesarean
As per some studies, a mother who has given birth through Cesarean are not happy with the birthing experience, and they have expressed that bonding with the baby was not natural. Also, the same study revealed that such mothers had difficulty with breastfeeding and too prone to postpartum depression.
Some mothers also feel disconnected and not part of the delivery process as they are not able to hold their baby till they reach the delivery room. Due to the sedatives they received, they were groggy and unable to recollect any birthing experience. By viewing the birth of the child, the mother feels that she is part of the process. Moreover, being able to hold the baby right after birth is also known to have a positive impact on the baby apart from experiencing the warmth of the mom.
A fabulous body is a dream for many. Some work out hard to achieve this while some start the workout with lots of energy and leave it midway. Only a dedicated person can achieve the dream. If you read through this review of dumbbells given below, you will get an idea of how dumbbell training can help you get the figure you wanted. As per www.muscleandfitness.com, a perfect combination of diet and exercise can get you a perfect body. The dumbbells, when used accordingly, will help you in shaping up. Many people do not give much importance to dumbbells, while they sweat at the gym. For the reasons given below, one should not ignore the dumbbells.
Triceps, Chest, and biceps are the important body parts that can make use of dumbbells. How? Because to workout with dumbbells, one should require greater stabilization. It will help in burning of the fat fast and thus giving the pressure to the muscle to build up. If you have noticed, from earlier days itself, people have made use of dumbbells in the way of picking heavy luggage. They used to take heavy luggage which performs the same action the dumbbells will do these days. Muscle fibers will get activated when you start working out with dumbbells.
If you are of a lean built, then when you go to a gym your instructor will ask you start with the dumbbells. The reason is that the work out effect should be received equally by each part of the body. If you concentrate just on the triceps, the effect will not be reflecting in the biceps and chest. Dumbbell has got the same effect of the bench press. You cannot avoid using dumbbells for getting a good physique. The dumbbell properly balances the workout so that it can reflect on the entire body.
The range of motion plays an important part in getting good results when you use dumbbells. The result will be entirely different from a bench press or a row exercise. The dumbbell exercise can provide you with the muscle mass you need. This muscle mass cannot be achieved if you only do the bench press. The correct range of motion, when compared with the correct weight of dumbbells, can help you get the physique. You need to understand your potential as to how much weight can you lift. Your Gym instructor can help you in identifying the correct dumbbell weight.
The focus is the major thing you would need when you work with dumbbells. If you are out of focus, accidents may occur or you may get injuries due to a muscle pull. You should first check with the trainer about how you want your body to look like. The trainer will then chart a diet and will be with you throughout the workout session. It will be them who choose the accurate dumbbells for you. You will have to follow what your trainer says. Dumbbells, if used properly can provide you a greater balance and then to a greater body of your dreams.